Home Page

Home Page
Home Page2019-02-17T03:47:13+00:00

Sex Workers Outreach Project USA

Welcome to the new and improved SWOP-USA website! We’re going through many changes as an organization and a digital overhaul is part of that. You’ll find an entirely new resource section, our Chapter Hub site has moved here, and we’ll also be producing significantly more resource sheets in the coming months.

Sex Workers Outreach Project-USA is a national social justice network dedicated to the fundamental human rights of people involved in the sex trade and their communities, focusing on ending violence and stigma through education and advocacy.

our opponents also wont tell you that with the amount of money DC spends on Anti Sex Trafficking less than 2% of arrests are trafficking related. the other 98%? Arresting sex workers. #DecrimNow Source: https://t.co/qQMgn54Zai

Activists like @RedCanarySong's @katezenlove are raising awareness of algorithmic warfare that normalizes mass surveillance and political censorship, puts sex workers at risk, and pushes people on the margins off Instagram, Twitter and payment platforms. https://t.co/DOMah9c865

Saying there are only two genders doesn't make you a "defender of free speech." It makes you a defender of scientific illiteracy and reactionary politics.

In the plan: "Marijuana would be legalized and sex work and migration would be decriminalized."

THANK 👏🏾 BLACK 👏🏾 SEX 👏🏾 WORKERS 👏🏾
https://t.co/Yx8OC5KXJq

St. Louis workers and allies interested in attending our meetings--please fill out this form so we can make our bimonthly meeting times accessible to you! https://t.co/IH1rSmYnUg

Load More...

14 hours ago

Sex Workers Outreach Project

Two more days to apply loves!

We’re hiring for a new position at SWOP-USA: The Chapter and Bookkeeping Associate Director. Deadline is November 16thWe’re hiring for a new position at SWOP-USA: The Chapter and Bookkeeping Associate Director. Deadline is November 16th
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Recent Blog Posts: