A new paid position is available with SWOP-USA. We are currently seeking to fill the role of part-time bookkeeper. Details about the position and how to apply are included below.
- 20-40 hrs/month
- North American location preferred
- Salary begins at $15 for entry-level candidates, more is available for qualified candidates.
- Priority Deadline = 11/13/15
- Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
SWOP-USA seeks to hire a part-time bookkeeper as soon as possible.
Duties will include:
- Import financial records into Quickbooks for NonProfits and clean and organize entries.
- Issue reimbursements and track expenses and income.
- Educate volunteers and employees on financial policies.
- Create quarterly reports on income, expenses, and account balances to share with board and chapters.
- Work with accountant to complete and file required tax filings.
- Work with treasurer and directors to create consolidated training materials on organizational financial policies, including record-keeping, reimbursable expenses, opening subsidiary accounts, and reimbursement policies.
We are seeking to fill this position immediately. Compensation begins at $15.00/hour for entry-level candidates, but we are prepared to offer more for candidates who demonstrated professional prowess or CPA certifications. We expect the position will involve 20-40 hours of work/month. Preference will be given to current or former sex workers, but the general public is welcome to apply as well.
An ideal candidate will be organized, have experience in accounting or bookkeeping for non-profits or small businesses, and be proficient in excel and quickbooks. The Ideal candidate with have good communications skills, and will be able to converse with Representatives of local Chapters about details relating to funding disbursements and finance tracking.
Interested applicants should send your resume and a cover letter covering your interest in the position and highlighting your qualifications. Applicants should also indicate their other time commitments.
Please submit all application materials to Savannah Sly (email@example.com) All submissions must be electronic. Materials submitted by November 13 2015 will be fully considered. We plan to contact top applicants by December November 18.